February 9, 2010
Equality California will host canvasses across the state in celebration of Freedom to Marry Week (February 8-14). As part of the weekend outreach efforts, same-sex couples will be joining EQCA volunteers and staff to discuss the freedom to marry with local community members. Enclosed is a list of the statewide canvasses. [Link]
Saturday, February 13
- Fresno: 1055 N. Van Ness Ave., Ste. C
11 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Los Angeles: Holy Faith Episcopal Church, 260 N. Locust St., Inglewood
10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Riverside: 1410 3rd St., Suite #7
12 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- San Francisco: 2370 Market St. 2nd Floor
12 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Bloggers are encouraged to come to this canvass. Visit www.eqca.org/bloggercanvass for more information.
- Sacramento: 1722 J Street, second floor, Ste 9
Second Saturday Art Walk between 6 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- San Diego: 4506 30th Street
12 p.m. -5 p.m.
Sunday, February 14
- Orange County: 1601 South Grand Ave, Suite F, Santa Ana
12 p.m. - 4 p.m.